We welcome thousands of international students to Perth every year to study English.
High quality, year-round courses and a vibrant student lifestyle make Western Australia the perfect destination for English language studies. Whether it’s for academic or professional preparation, or if you’d just like to improve your English language skills, Perth offers a wide range of courses.
After you’ve completed your course, a number of English proficiency tests can be taken to assess your English language skills and qualify you for entry into an Australian course. All tests are recognised worldwide by universities, employers and professional bodies.
Explore your options below
Perth’s English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students (ELICOS) colleges offer:
- Short-term courses (12 weeks or less) for Tourist or Working Holiday Visa holders
- Full-time Intensive English courses for Student Visa holders
- Flexible course commencement dates
- A variety of recreational and social activities.
- General English
- English preparation for entry into secondary, foundation, vocational or university courses
- Specialised English for academic or professional purposes
- Study tour programs which include extracurricular activities
- English for examination purposes.
Visit the ELICOS website for more information on studying English in Perth.