The StudyPerth Welcome Service is the first point of contact for international students arriving in Western Australia.
The aim of this service is to provide students with resources to help them settle in their new home and connect students with the various support services available to them.
Our Welcome Service operates during key times throughout the year, prior to study commencement and year-round through our Welcome Postal Services.
International students visiting our welcome desk will receive one of our Welcome Packs. These packs are designed to help you get started upon your arrival in Perth and contain:
- StudyPerth merchandise including drink bottle, cotton tote bag, phone card holder
- Uni2Thrive Study Planner
- Optus Sim Card
- Insider Guides Field Guide for Perth
- Student Accommodation Flyer
- StudyPerth Student Support Services Flyer
- Destination Perth Destination Guide including Perth City Map