Agriculture, Environmental and Related Studies is the study of the theory and practice of breeding, growing, gathering, reproducing and caring for plants and animals.
The theoretical content of Agriculture and Environmental studies includes:
- Crop production
- Animal production and management
- Environmental impact and assessment
- Forestry resources management
- Soil and water conservation
- Aquatic resource management.
The main purpose of this field of education is to develop an understanding of the management and use of natural resources, and the production of primary agricultural products.
This study area comprises the following fields of work:
- Horticulture and Viticulture
- Forestry Studies
- Fisheries Studies
- Environmental Studies
- Other Agriculture, Environmental and Related Studies.