Skip to content

Student Exchange and Study Abroad

Perth’s universities have relationships with private and public education institutions across the globe.

Your choice of studying abroad or undertaking a student exchange program depends on whether your institution in your home country has a formal exchange agreement with a Western Australian university.

Explore your options below

Both study abroad and student exchange programs involve one or two semesters of full-time study, and are offered at the following Western Australian universities: