We welcome thousands of international students to Perth every year to study English.
High quality, year-round courses and a vibrant student lifestyle make Western Australia the perfect destination for English language studies. Whether it’s for academic or professional preparation, or if you’d just like to improve your English language skills, Perth offers a wide range of courses.
After you’ve completed your course, a number of English proficiency tests can be taken to assess your English language skills and qualify you for entry into an Australian course. All tests are recognised worldwide by universities, employers and professional bodies.
Explore your options below
Study at one of the following ELICOS colleges in Western Australia:
- Acknowledge Creativity
- Apeiro Institute
- Australian Institute of Language and Further Education
- Babel International College
- Canning College
- Curtin College
- Curtin English
- Edith Cowan College
- EF International Language School
- Greenwich College
- Keystone College of Business Technology
- Language Links
- Lexis English Perth
- Milner International College of English
- Navitas Skilled Futures
- Perth International College of English
- Phoenix Academy
- Stanley College
- TAFE International Western Australia
- UWA Centre for English Language Teaching
- West Australian Institute of Further Studies
Perth’s English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students (ELICOS) colleges offer:
- Short-term courses (12 weeks or less) for Tourist or Working Holiday Visa holders
- Full-time Intensive English courses for Student Visa holders
- Flexible course commencement dates
- A variety of recreational and social activities.
- General English
- English preparation for entry into secondary, foundation, vocational or university courses
- Specialised English for academic or professional purposes
- Study tour programs which include extracurricular activities
- English for examination purposes.
Visit the ELICOS website for more information on studying English in Perth.