Students in Perth enjoy a world-class education, under guidance from some of the world’s leading lecturers and researchers.

There are many options for studying in Perth, including top-rated universities and colleges, pathway providers, English language institutions and schools. Finding the right course is important, but before you apply you need to be prepared.

Use the StudyPerth website to make sure you have all the information you need so that your application goes smoothly and you have a fantastic study experience.


Subscribe to our newsletter for regular updates and blog posts.