For international students coming to study in Perth their international experience begins at Perth Airport.
You can play a vital role in welcoming those students by becoming an Airport Greeter.
Airport Greeters play a unique role in welcoming newly arriving international students to our city.
Their role is to warmly welcome international students and ensure their first impression is a positive one.
We need volunteers for Semester 2 (21 June 2017 to 2 August 2017).
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Friendly and positive with an outgoing personality
- Ability to communicate in English with a wide diversity of individuals – additional languages are highly desirable
- Willingness to work in a team environment
- Reliable – with a minimum commitment of 4 hours per week during peak student intake period (June-August)
- Dedication – commit to at least 3 months of the program after training
- Opportunity to learn life skills and be part of an exciting initiative greeting new students to the City
- Opportunity to obtain volunteers experience to boost your CV and job prospects
- Free airport parking
- Meal voucher while on shift
- Certificate of Appreciation
- Private transport for late night shifts
- Airport volunteers t-shirt
- Attend an orientation/training session
- Volunteer at least 4 hours a week during peak student intake period
- Volunteer for at least 3 months after training
- Be flexible and reliable
- Be well groomed
- Airport volunteer t-shirt, provided by StudyPerth
- Long black pants (no shorts)
- Black closed in shoes (no open toed or open backed shoes)
If you are interested in becoming a StudyPerth Airport Greeter, please click here https://goo.gl/forms/f3r8OtZGuPwLoRA83